Daily Announcements

 Take a look at our Daily Announcements and attachments. These are emailed daily and posted on our website so you can easily stay in touch.

 AP Registration Information.pdf 

 CHS Announcements 10-2-19.pdf  

Becoming an NHS Member.pdf  

Caitlyn Rose Savio Foundation.pdf  

Teacher Appreciation Days.pdf 



Please read the attached letter for important information regarding PSAT Day on October 16th.

 PSAT Letter to Parents 2019.pdf 

 PSAT Opt Out Form 2019.pdf 









  • CHS 1st Quarter Progress Reports

    Carmel High School
  • CHS PSAT Test

    Carmel High School
  • Free & Reduced Meal Applications Due

    Carmel Central School District
  • 7-8:30pm, CHS Financial Aid Night, CHS Casey Hall

    Carmel High School
  • 6-8:30pm, CHS Parent/Teacher Conf.

    Carmel High School
View Monthly Calendar

Reporting Student Absences

Parents/guardians do not need to call to report student absences.  Every parent/guardian will receive an attendance call when their child has been marked absent.  Written notes are required from a parent in these situations:

  • Absence - A note from home, doctor, or medical facility should be brought in for an absence.
  • Anticipated Full-day or Partial Day Absence - a note from home should be brought in, in advance of the absence, identifying the specific reason for the absence.
  • Late Arrival - A note from home should be brought in with an explanation for the student's late arrival.

    All notes should be dropped off in the "Absence Notes" basket located in the CHS Main Office. 

  • Early Dismissal - A note from home giving permission for early dismissal, with the specific reason for the request, should be brought to the CHS Main Office Secretary and she will give an "Early Dismissal Pass" that will allow them to leave CHS at the time you designated.