This vaccine is now required for students in grades 7, 8 and 12. Please call your child's Doctor with any questions.
Hybrid Learning Model (September 21, 2020 - TBD)
Remote Learning Model (Opted in) (September 21, 2020 - TBD)
* The flu clinic originally scheduled for October 9th has been rescheduled for November 4th!
* School pictures will be taken for Cohort A on November 2 & 3. Seniors are invited to have their picture taken to update their student ID for the 2020-2021 school year.
* CAPS & GOWNS! Orders will be done online this year. Basic cap/gown/tassel is $39.15 + tax. To place an order to go: Cap and Gown. Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Jennifer Zupan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If your senior portrait was scheduled while we were on remote learning, please log into the Prestige Portraits website to reschedule, using your unique identification code. If you need assistance, please contact Ms. McIntyre at email@example.com.
* If you are interested in meeting with a college admission counselor, please log into your SCOIR account and register for any colleges you may be interested in. Add them to your calendar and click the link provided on the day of your virtual visit. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Miriam Liso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the PowerPoint link below for our Parent Orientation for the 2020-2021 school year.
The PowerPoint is narrated by the CHS Administrators, so please make sure sure your sound is on, and you view in "Slide Show" mode.
All your questions are answered in this powerpoint about the college application process. Click the following link to view:
Senior Parking Update 2020_2021
Continue to check your student email accounts for information on taking the virtual SIDNE class required for a senior parking spot, and for the date and time of the senior parking lottery. Information will be coming by end August. Any questions, email Kristen Vinciguerra at email@example.com
Even though coming back to school looked a bit differently this year, the traditional School Picture Day remains the same!
Underclassman pictures are scheduled as follows:
Cohort A - Monday, November 2nd & Tuesday, November 3rd - pictures will be taken during scheduled PE classes.
Cohort B - Thursday, October 15th & Friday, October 16th - pictures will be taken during scheduled PE classes.
Remote Learners - Saturday, October 17th - pictures will be taken between 10:00am - 3:00pm in the gym. No appointment is necessary. Only students will be permitted in the building. Students, please remember to complete your COVID-19 screening before you arrive on campus.
Parents/guardians do not need to call to report student absences. Every parent/guardian will receive an attendance call when their child has been marked absent. An email should be sent to Mrs. Anne Marie Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any of the following reasons: