Every year, our students present their original research at the Westchester Science and Technology Fair (WESEF). As of today, WESEF has implemented a new rule requiring that all schools recruit judges and have them register at http://wesefreg.org/judges/ . When the judges register, they will be asked which school has "recruited" them and will need to choose "Carmel High School". Please notify Ms. Monaco that you have registered to be a WESEF judge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a minimum of 2 years related professional experience beyond receiving their B.A., B.S., or Master's degree. This would include school psychologists, social workers, registered nurses, EPA and DEA professionals.
- Have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent (D.O., Ed.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., etc.)
- Is a current graduate student with more than 2 years of doctoral-level research experience or who is within one year of doctoral dissertation defense
- Please note: High school teachers are not allowed to judge, regardless of their qualifications
- Saturday, March 17 , 2018 at Sleepy Hollow High School, 210 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591 from 8:30am-2:30pm
- 8:30am - New Judge Registration/Complimentary Light Breakfast
- 9:00am - Returning Judge Registration/Complimentary Light Breakfast (Judges may view posters until 9:15am)
- 9:30am - Judge Briefing
- 10:00am - Judging Sessions Begin (complimentary lunch available after 12:30pm)
- 2:30pm - Judging Sessions End