As part of this commitment, Carmel Central School District is introducing the AudioEye toolbar. This feature will provide a comprehensive set of tools enabling our website visitors the ability to experience interfaces that are most accessible and usable to their needs. Look for the toolbar on August 1, 2018. Please see the Carmel Central School District's Website Accessibility Statement and click here to learn more about AudioEye.
This vaccine is now required for students in grades 7, 8 and 12. Please call your child's Doctor with any questions.
Carmel High School
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration. • Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Physical Date
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner's first and last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select 'I Agree' to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary. No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
• If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
• Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.