- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with minor in Secondary Education, Hunter College
- Master of Science in Mathematics Education, Lehman College
- New York State Permanent Teaching Certification, Mathematics Grades 7-12
- Taught Middle School Mathematics in Yonkers from 1999 to 2004
- Have been teaching Mathematics at Carmel High School since 2004
Algebra is a one-year course that follows the New York State Common Core Standards. Students will have the opportunity to study topics in Algebra such as Linear Functions, Exponential Functions, Sequences, Quadratic Functions, Transformations and Statistics. This course will end with the NYS Algebra Regents Exam.
Suny Advanced Precalculus Honors
Advanced Precalculus is a course that studies the properties of polynomial, rational, exponential, and logarithmic functions. It also explores the uses of sequences and series, limits, continuity, and the derivative. This course is taken for 4 college credits through Dutchess Community College.
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus AB is designed to explore the concepts, methods, and applications of differential and integral calculus. Students will work to understand the theoretical basis and solve problems by applying their knowledge and skills. AP Calculus AB is equivalent to a first semester college calculus course devoted to topics in differential and integral calculus. This course will prepare students for the AP Calculus AB Exam. This course also gives 4 college credits through Dutchess Community College.